Project Manager, Amplify
Stone Strategy & Design is a multi-disciplinary brand and creative strategy studio in Golden, Colorado. Independently owned, we weave together expertise supporting both large established brands and emerging, challenger start-ups. We believe in the power of storytelling—work that resonates and leaves a lasting impression. Good design means good business, if the right questions are asked. We're a tight knit, creative-lead agency who is hoping to find someone to join our small team.
As a project manager at Stone, you'll support the 6-8 person Amplify team. The Amplify team focuses on brand activation such as but not limited to content development as well as digital and shopper marketing. This role will serve as the agency liaison to the client team owning timelines for all current work streams and productions. It will work in tandem with the producer to serve the art director and writing creative teams.
Role Overview & Day to Day
The ideal PM is extremely organized, methodical and detail oriented. They are excellent communicators of concise, accurate deadline-driven information. They understand people and should know instinctively when to push and when to let things simmer as they work to keep projects and people on track. Ideally candidate in this role would understand social content development and production to fully support creative team.
- In lock step with producer and client on day to day needs and planning ahead.
- Support Producer in scheduling productions and key creative pre and post-production milestones.
- Understands Stone Amplify Process and looks to support client and creative team to execute process with excellence.
- Manage multiple project streams with exceptional organization and time management.
- Help manage all project communication including project intake, scheduling, timeline management, feedback and collaboration.
- Work with client team to schedule all meetings related to projects and ensure all necessary stakeholders can attend.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate creative team members as well as informing them on project milestones and deliverables.
- Keep team informed of any changes to schedules and project priorities.
- Manage quick-turn requests with internal/external resources in collaboration with Producer.
- Be comfortable with autonomy: Role will be empowered to lead team alongside agency producer and will be expected to work under leadership of Project Director.
- 5+ years of experience managing creative projects
- Experience with leading projects that are client-facing
- Possess a sense of urgency and flexibility as project timelines change
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Solid critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Understanding of corporate environments and teams
- Agency and social content experience preferred, but not required
- Understanding of the creative development process
- Knowledge of Project Management software preferred. Current platform: Monday.com